On Sale $1,200,000 USD - St Lucia Real Estate For Sale
This stylish upscale villa for sale in Cap Estate is indeed a treasure. There is a “special vibe” at “Irie Heart Villa”, where the dramatic location fuses with traditional and modern Caribbean architecture into a chic yet comfortable home. A stylish design incorporates the warm pink of Soufrière stone with dark-stained greenheart and contemporary black-painted accents, in a fusion of traditional with modern. Located in a peaceful and upscale neighborhood in Cap Estate, with panoramic views and an eyeful of high-end details, “Irie Heart Villa” is ideal for relaxing, entertaining and enjoying a real tropical lifestyle. An added bonus is its beautifully manicured tropical garden boasting lime trees, mangoes, breadfruit, pumpkins and even a kitchen garden.
- Spectacular views over Cap Estate Golf Course, Rodney Bay and the Northern Coast, all the way South
to the distant Pitons.
- Airy, modern interior design, with floor and bathroom tiles in stone-textures, rich mahogany wood
tones and subtle tropical accent colors.
- Entrance via the spacious pool deck with plunge pool and outdoor living-dining terrace.
- Open-plan great room and kitchen with Greenheart window frames, pickled white cathedral ceilings
and natural ‘air-conditioning’ from Caribbean breezes.
- Beautifully-appointed kitchen, separated by distinctive arced breakfast bar seating up to eight, ample
countertops in sand-toned granite, stainless steel double sink, solid wood cabinetry, separate pantry
- Bright, spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring polished soapstone counters, tempered
glass sink and a roomy glass shower.
- Powder room
- ‘Private sanctuary’ master-suite on entire upper floor, with beautiful panorama of the Rodney Bay
- The entire retreat is air-conditioned, although the Caribbean breezes and ceiling fans are adequate for
cooling on most balmy, tropical days.
- Enormous master bedroom with custom carved furniture and polished wood floors, large walk-in
closet and cathedral ceilings.
- Luxury en-suite spa bathroom with huge whirlpool, oversized shower stall with semi-circular tiled wall
divide and wide rain head shower. A perfectly-placed window accentuates this a bathroom by giving
vantage to spectacular views.
- Twin back-to-back vanities with polished soapstone countertops, modern white ceramic sinks and
louvre-doored storage cupboards below.
- Private entertainment room, fully-wired for TV, audio and Wi-Fi, with wet bar and French doors
to a small private balcony. This room may be easily converted to another bedroom.
- Large, one car garage with a durable American epoxy-sealed floor, plenty of utility racking and a large
- Self-contained guest suite with large bedroom, seating area, and adjacent bathroom with wheelchair
accessible glass-fronted shower, toilet and mirrored vanity with soapstone counter and tempered
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and other utility supplies.
This entire floor could be easily converted into a separate 1-bedroom apartment as it has its own entrance, and space to add a kitchenette and open plan living/dining area.
At the peak of the property, as a crowning glory, is a two-floor guesthouse comprising of small studio below and covered gazebo above, with its own wet bar, and absolutely the best panorama of Saint Lucia’s mountains and Caribbean Sea.
Main house + Self-contained Cottage
- Freeform pool + mahogany deck
- All bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- Non-slip internal tiles main floor
- Mahogany stained wooden trimmings
- 7 Webcams
- Alarm system
- Led motion exterior lights
- Storm drains throughout grounds
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Hunter ceiling fans
- Walaba shingle roof
- Kitchen Garden
- Garden irrigation system
- 2 water tanks (600+400 gal.) + pump below pool deck
- 2 water tanks (600+400 gal) + pump next to cottage
- 10,000 Gallon cistern + pump collects mains and rainwater
- 2 door Maytag fridge/freezer
- Electric Stove (4 burner) + extractor
- Mahogany Cupboards with teak interiors
- Island counter with bar for 8
- 10 seater dining table
Guest Bedroom on main floor
- Features a custom mahogany sliding door with teak panelling and green heart accent walls
- All hardwood floors and pickled ceilings
- Large open plan layout
- Surveillance monitoring console
- Master bathroom with double vanity, jacuzzi and shower with ocean view
- Wheelchair accessible
- Can be converted to self-contained apartment
Irie Heart Villa epitomizes the nature for entertaining at home, and outdoor living spaces are cleverly designed to provide the house and grounds with numerous niche areas.
- Air-conditioning (Fully)
- Alarm System
- Automatic Gate
- Bar (Indoor)
- Caribbean Sea View
- CCTV system
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Concrete Road
- Covered Parking
- Dual Voltage
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Furnished
- Granite counter tops
- Mountain Views
- Near Aquatic Centre
- Near Beach
- Near Fitness Centre
- Near Golf Course
- Near Marina
- Near National Cricket Stadium
- Near National Tennis Centre
- Near Night Clubs
- Near Restaurants
- Near Shopping Malls
- Near Tennis Courts
- Near Town/City
- Near Water Sports
- Solar water heating
- Water Tank
- Class and Elegance throughout the property
- Top end finishing
- Fully fenced with electronic gate
- Driveway leading to ample parking
- Enclosed garage with automatic gate and ample storage space
- Beautiful landscaped garden
- Lovely spacious guest apartment with bathroom on the ground floor
- Laundry room with washer/dryer and storage space
- Great space sourrounding the Villa for entertaining and much more
- Plunge Pool