On Sale $595,000 USD - St Lucia Real Estate For Sale
Villa Rodney is a stunning villa for sale at Mount Layou, within a 10 minute drive from Rodney Bay with all its amenities. A pool and large deck accents the property coupled with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, Pigeon Island, Marina and lush country views.
This home welcomes you through imposing columns as you enter the foyer. Upon entry stationed to the right is a large utility room with washer/ dryer combo. Villa Rodney is tastefully furnished and fully equipped with the finest quality appointments. The open living, dining and
kitchen area reflects pure class and elegance. Directly off the living room to the left is the grand balcony with dark rattan and glass table set for al fresco dining and seating for six people. On an elevated level to the right is a storage room below the staircase.
Past the living room, on the ground level lies the guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a private balcony furnished with a bistro table and chair set. Enjoy a refreshing view in style.
A stunning wooden staircase leads upstairs to the three main bedrooms; a master bedroom with en-suite bath and a balcony which has a panoramic view followed by two elegant bedrooms and one full bath. The rooms have been tastefully done with imported Brazilian wooden floors, complimented by wooden side tables with bed lamps. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and fan cooled which is just the icing on the cake as the entire villa receives a constant refreshing Atlantic breeze ensuring all rooms remain cool throughout the day.
Back down at the lower level of this home is the comfortable studio apartment hosting living quarters with a sofa bed that doubles as a fold out bed and an en-suite bathroom, all wonderfully done. Next to the apartment houses a multipurpose storage room.
The ambiance of the surroundings and the elegant interior of this home will cater to your every heart’s desire.
- Grande entrance with columns and balcony
- Foyer, to the right spacious powder room with washer/dryer, single vanity with granite counter top
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Living room with leather couch set, wooden set with 37 inch flat screen mounted on the wall. Book shelf and standing lamp. Opens out to large balcony with panoramic 180 degree view of the Caribbean and Atlantic Sea, Martinique and Pigeon Island and beautiful country views. On the balcony dining set for 6 people.
- Inside dining area: classy elegant wooden dining set which seats 8 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top and breakfast bar with 4 bar stools. One touch programming stove, 5 flame cooker, double fridge/freezer (Frigidaire) with ice-maker, double sink and dishwasher. All appliances in steel. Recessed lighting on ceilings.
Elevated Ground floor:
- A staircase leads you to the first bedroom which can be ideally used as a guest bedroom. Air conditioned with Brazilian cherry wooden floor. Double bed with head board, side tables, built-in closet and balcony with panoramic views. En-suite bathroom with ceramic tiles, bathtub, single vanity, elegant fixtures and blinds on the window.
A flight of wooden staircase leads you to three bedrooms all facing breathtaking Sea Views. All floors on this level consist of Brazilian cherry wooden floor. The hallway along these rooms is lightened by three windows with blinds which bring in a cool Eastern breeze. All bedrooms consist of high ceilings, lovely ceilings fans and elegant bed sets.
- Master suite: King size wooden poster bed, bedside tables with lamps, ample built-in closet space, study area with desk and chair
surrounded by windows. Air-condition and ceiling fan. Master opens out to a balcony boasting all commanding views.
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity and granite counter top, built-in cupboards below the vanities. Beautiful built-in bathtub with tile feature, fixed and mobile shower head. Floating toilet mounted into the wall.
- Middle bedroom: Double bed with head board, bedside tables with lamps, built-in wardrobe, air-condition and ceiling fan.
- End bedroom: Beautiful layout with a built-in seating surrounded by windows. Bunk bed, air-condition and ceiling fan.
- Elegant bathroom for the two bedrooms with unique glas shower and tiling feature in Caribbean colours.
Bottom of the Villa:
Elegant studio apartment with en-suite bathroom:
- Studio consists of a sofa bed and a large table, ceiling fan.
- En-suite bathroom with shower and single vanity with granite counter top.
A very spacious basement room next to the apartment for storage.
The Villa hosts a lovely 24 x 11 feet swimming pool surrounded by a large deck and beautifully landscaped garden.
- Air-conditioned (Bedrooms)
- Atlantic Sea View
- Bar (Breakfast)
- Broadband Internet Wireless
- Caribbean Sea View
- Concrete Road
- Country View
- Dual Voltage
- Fully Furnished
- Granite counter tops
- Paved Road
- Security system
- Solar water heating
- Very Private
- Washing Machine
- 24 x 11 feet Swimming Pool
- High resistant PVC windows and doors
- Mosquito screens on all doors and windows
- Blinds on the windows
- Combination of ceramic tiles and Brazilian cherry wood on the floors
- Recessed lights
- 110/220 shower outlets
- Magnetic door stops
- Cable TV outlet in all rooms
- Alarm system, motion sensors and smoke detector
- 2,500 gallon water cystern
- Solar lights in the garden
- Swimming Pool
Monthly/Yearly Fees for HMO_006 – Villa Rodney
Housekeeping once weekly — ECD 425.00 per month
Gardening twice monthly — ECD 200.00 per month
Pool Maintenance twice weekly — ECD 400.00 per month (chemicals included)
Security: approx. EC$800.00 per month
Annual Property Insurance : EC$9,027.50 (includes contents)
Water & Electricity based on personal consumption
Alarm is a wireless “top up” system – credit paid to SIM as needed